Cheesy Baked Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Looking for a way to share all of your fresh summer zucchini with friends? Bake up this Cheesy Baked Zucchini. This is the perfect dish to bring along to a summer potluck, 'cause it can be cut into squares and served alongside other summertime favorites!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
If you're a fan of zucchini, then you'll love our collection of Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".