Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy tortellini and nutritious broccoli come together to make a delightful dinner dish that serves just two! Our Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini is great for date-night, or when you're looking to make something quick with just enough leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and broccoli and saute for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter, the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and tortellini to the pot; mix well. Heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.