Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy tortellini and nutritious broccoli come together to make a delightful dinner dish that serves just two! Our Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini is great for date-night, or when you're looking to make something quick with just enough leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and broccoli and saute for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter, the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and tortellini to the pot; mix well. Heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.