Cheesy Mexican Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ordinary products dress up a box of corn muffin mix to make an extraordinary side dish fit for company.
What You'll Need
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add corn and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours or until edges are set. Stir before serving
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!