Company Baked Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be the top tomato when you bring this colorful go-along to the table! If you've got company coming, our recipe for easy baked tomatoes with its scrumptious crumb topping is the one that'll stand out from the crowd!
What You'll Need
- 4 large tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange tomato halves cut-side up over bottom of baking dish. Place artichoke hearts evenly over tomato halves. Pour dressing over top; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; stir well. Sprinkle cracker mixture over tomato halves and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle with chopped basil, if desired, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 211
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.4g 11 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 549mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.