Confetti Corn Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish is great for many reasons, but can you guess what our favorite thing about it is? We love this Confetti Corn Toss for it's fresh ingredients and flavors! We know you'll love it for the same reasons!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.8-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
What to Do
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine oil and next 3 ingredients, stirring well; drizzle over salad, and toss gently. Cover and chill 3 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
I've added a few fresh ingredients to some vegetables for this zesty side dish that'll have all the neighbors talkin'! Cilantro, lime juice, and cumin spike my recipe with a south-of-the-border flair. It's so versatile, you can also serve it as a salad or salsa!