We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fancy up a can of creamed corn with our recipe for Corn Fancy. This cornbread-style bake is great for serving when you've got company visiting 'cause it feeds a lot of people and it has an extra-special taste thanks to some chopped pimientos.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Pour the mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle the top with the cheese, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until the center is set.