We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn Salad is the perfect dish to mix up for a quick side dish or to bring to a potluck or picnic. It's light and so easy to throw together!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole-kernel corn, drained (see Options)
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Sure, you can make this with fresh corn instead of canned. Just use leftover cooked corn, or cook up a few ears, then cool and strip off the kernels. You can also add almost any fresh garden vegetables you want -- maybe some snap peas or sliced scallions or radishes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.