Country Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no reason to buy ready-made for the biggest holidays of the season, when a homestyle go-along like our tasty country Corn Casserole is so easy to make. This hearty veggie bake fits Thanksgiving and Christmas perfectly, and takes almost no time thanks to a few shortcuts from the freezer asile!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely broken butter crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine corn, eggs, milk, flour, vanilla, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart ungreased casserole dish.
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until set.
- We used Ritz® crackers to make this corn casserole, but any butter-type crackers or saltine crackers will work.
- If you loved this Country Corn Casserole, we bet you'll love our Easy Corn Fritters too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 153
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 311mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.