We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I was lucky enough to have this family recipe sent to me from one of my Tennessee viewers about four years ago. I'm sure glad I held onto it!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the spinach, onion, 5 tablespoons butter, the heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon the mixture into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 3 tablespoons butter and the crushed crackers and sprinkle evenly over the spinach mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and the topping is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.