Creamed Vegetable Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
To spice up your summer veggies, try our Creamed Vegetable Sauce. It's delicious topped over any of your favorite vegetables.
What You'll Need
- 1 small head cabbage, quartered
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
What to Do
- Boil enough water to cook cabbage; cook until very tender then cut into chunks and place in a blender jar.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Serve over steamed broccoli, carrots, cauliflower or your favorite cooked veggies or leftovers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.