Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's simple. It's creamy. It's crunchy. It's our Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake, and it's going to impress everyone, including you. Oh yeah, we hope you're ready to get blown away by this deliciously easy onion casserole.
What You'll Need
- 4 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sleeve (about 30) buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions about 10 minutes, or until clear. Add salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together crushed crackers, soy sauce, soup, and milk. Stir in the onions then pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.