Creamy Hungarian Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of my favorite recipes has mushrooms and sour cream...Mmm! Know which one it is? It's right here. You found it...now go ahead and make it! You'll be glad you did.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and sauté the onions until lightly golden, about 6 to 7 minutes
- . Add the mushrooms and continue cooking for 8 to 10 more minutes, until tender.
- Drain the liquid and reduce the heat to low.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed and heated through.
Serve on steak, over cooked pasta, or as a different supper side dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.