We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name doesn't lie. These peppery-hot Devilish Carrots will definitely add some spice to your meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes, or until the carrots are tender. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.