Dill Marinated Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Need a quick throw-together vegetable? Here it is...it's 1-2-3 easy and so different!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 a medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed and drained
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the Brussels sprouts.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and mix lightly.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Make this in a glass or plastic bowl. The dressing would react with the metal in a metal bowl, giving it a metallic taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.