Dill icious Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I used to serve peas with only a pat of butter melted on top. No more! My easy creamy dill sauce makes them so-o-o special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen English peas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
What to Do
- Cook peas according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Add to peas, stirring gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.