Dill icious Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I used to serve peas with only a pat of butter melted on top. No more! My easy creamy dill sauce makes them so-o-o special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen English peas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
What to Do
- Cook peas according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Add to peas, stirring gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.