Dilly Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way you can take this disliked veggie and make it everyone's favorite. No one will turn down Dilly Brussels Sprouts.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, dressing, dill, and scallions in a large bowl, tossing gently. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 30 minutes.
Did you ever think that Brussels sprouts look like tiny cabbages? Well, there's a reason: They're a member of the cabbage family ?and even taste like it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!