Dilly Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way you can take this disliked veggie and make it everyone's favorite. No one will turn down Dilly Brussels Sprouts.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, dressing, dill, and scallions in a large bowl, tossing gently. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 30 minutes.
Did you ever think that Brussels sprouts look like tiny cabbages? Well, there's a reason: They're a member of the cabbage family ?and even taste like it!