We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Mr. Food test kitchen loves to experiment with lots of spices and herbs, always figuring out just what flavors work best with what. We think youll really like this simple pairing of fresh baby carrots and dill.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) package fresh peeled baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for about 10 minutes, or until tender (see Note).
- Drain carrots then return them to the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until butter is melted and carrots are evenly coated.
The cooking time may vary, depending upon the size and age of the carrots.
Garnish with sprigs of fresh dill weed just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!