Easy Black Eyed Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're not lying when we say that these Black Eyed Peas are easy and we're not lying if we tell you that these will be a big hit amongst your gang, just like they are with ours!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package kielbasa, sliced and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen black-eyed peas
- 3 cups water
- 2 large beef bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
What to Do
- Sauté kielbasa in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Drain sausage, and return to skillet.
- Add peas and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
A little bit of sausage adds a lot of flavor to these peas. When fresh summer veggies start appearing at the supermarket or local farmer's stand, try this recipe with fresh black-eyed peas. You'll have to cook the shelled peas about 10 more minutes, but, boy, it's well worth the wait!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 264
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 987mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.2g 29 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.