Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get even your most finicky veggie eaters to eagerly gobble down our creamy Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin! This tasty veggie oven bake can be thrown together in a snap, using convenient frozen and refrigerated basics!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Add soup, sour cream, butter, onion, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper, mix well. Stir in cauliflower.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and French fried onions. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.