English Pea Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a spin-off of a Southern recipe that got its influence from English settlers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the soup, peas, water chestnuts, pimientos, and onion.
- Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crushed crackers and butter; mix well and sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and the topping is golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!