We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Somewhere between a soufflè and a pudding is the baked frittata. But you can bet it won't be there long!
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs and milk with a fork until well combined. Beat in the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, salt, and pepper; stir in the vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown and the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
This can be made ahead and chilled or even frozen until ready to reheat and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.