We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Somewhere between a soufflè and a pudding is the baked frittata. But you can bet it won't be there long!
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs and milk with a fork until well combined. Beat in the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, salt, and pepper; stir in the vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown and the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
This can be made ahead and chilled or even frozen until ready to reheat and serve.