We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Showcase the bounty of your garden with this yummy vegetable saute!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 pound yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 pound zucchini, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil strips
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper strips; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini slices; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes of until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.