We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Showcase the bounty of your garden with this yummy vegetable saute!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 pound yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 pound zucchini, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil strips
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper strips; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini slices; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes of until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.