We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Veggies that everyone will love - even your little picky eaters will wanted seconds on these Gingered Asparagus.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh or jarred ginger (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
What to Do
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- Add asparagus, and saut 7 minutes.
- Add ginger, and saut 1 minute. Stir in sugar and remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Not your usual kebabs, these Hot Dog Kebabs are fun and colorful, and they taste great, too! You'll love the flavor-packed sauce over bite-sized pieces of hot dogs, bell peppers, corn, and onions for a sure-fire hit with the kids and everybody!