We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Veggies that everyone will love - even your little picky eaters will wanted seconds on these Gingered Asparagus.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh or jarred ginger (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
What to Do
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- Add asparagus, and saut 7 minutes.
- Add ginger, and saut 1 minute. Stir in sugar and remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!