Gingered Sugar Snap Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cook up a little magic with this easy-to-make veggie side dish recipe. Turn those plain ol' snap peas into something with a fall-favorite ginger-and-pecan kick. It's sure to become the unexpected winner of any family meal.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (see note)
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peas, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in garlic and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Look for already minced cured ginger in the produce department of your supermarket. Or substitute about 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger for the grated fresh ginger.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.