Green and Gold Salad with Citrus Ranch Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why do we call this salad "green and gold," you ask? Well, it's simple, really. The mixture of the leafy green spinach and the mangoes and oranges make this a colorful sight to behold! Plus, we've included this refreshing citrus dressing that really livens up the entire plate. Throw in a few pecans too, and you've got the perfect combination of textures for an easy salad recipe that rivals anything you'd find at your favorite restaurant.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup buttermilk Ranch-style dressing
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango
- 1 large navel orange, sectioned and chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
What to Do
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Combine broccoli and remaining 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
If you opt to squeeze your own orange juice, grate your rind first, then squeeze.