Grilled Caramelized Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If Dad makes these onions for you while wearing his "Kiss the Cook" apron, don't worry! They get beautifully mellow and perfectly caramelized from cooking for awhile in the honey.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium onions, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, honey, and salt; mix well. Add the onions then mix well and place on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil and seal tightly.
- Place seam side up on the grill rack and cook for 20 to 22 minutes, or until tender and caramelized, carefully turning halfway through the cooking. Carefully open the foil, remove the caramelized onions, and serve hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!