We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer is the perfect time for grilled summer veggies, like eggplant on the grill. This recipe for Grilled Eggplant is delicious and easy, and can be served as a main dish or a side. Whether you whip this one up for a simple summer dinner idea or as a unique addition to the neighborhood barbecue, the whole gang will love this grilled eggplant recipe and give you rave reviews! And if you're looking for even more amazing eggplant recipes, don't miss our full collection of Easy Eggplant Recipes!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 eggplant, unpeeled (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
What to Do
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F.). Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Brush both sides of each slice with dressing, and sprinkle evenly with herb mixture.
Grill, covered, 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Turn this side dish into an entree by topping with slices of provolone or mozzarella cheese during the last 2 minutes of grilling and serving on firm rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.