We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add kitchen shears to your must-have list of handy kitchen gadgets. Use them to remove stems from the shiitake mushrooms. Another handy item is a grill rack. It keeps small vegetables and meat cuts from falling into the fire.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large fresh shiitake mushrooms (about 2 dozen)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Remove stems from mushrooms; discard. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients; spread evenly on both sides of mushroom caps.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Grill mushrooms, uncovered, about 8 minutes, turning once. Serve immediately.