We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add kitchen shears to your must-have list of handy kitchen gadgets. Use them to remove stems from the shiitake mushrooms. Another handy item is a grill rack. It keeps small vegetables and meat cuts from falling into the fire.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large fresh shiitake mushrooms (about 2 dozen)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Remove stems from mushrooms; discard. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients; spread evenly on both sides of mushroom caps.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Grill mushrooms, uncovered, about 8 minutes, turning once. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!