Grilled Summer Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you have picky eaters in your family who never want their veggies, try grilling?it brings out the natural flavors of fresh vegetables. I just brush on a little salad dressing to heighten the flavor, and WOW!! You won't be able to keep those finicky folks away!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into 6 strips
- 1 small eggplant (about ½ pound), cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 small yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup herb vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the grill. Combine the first 5 ingredients, tossing vegetables gently to coat with vinaigrette.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Place vegetables on rack, and grill, uncovered, 5 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender, turning once. Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with salt.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.