We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't like the taste of steak and mushrooms? Well, here's a great meal starter that combines those two great tastes in one easy recipe...and you can serve it right from the grill!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, lightly rinsed and dried
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Pour into a 9" x 13" disposable aluminum pan and grill for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing occasionally until hot and the mushrooms are tender.
Serve the mushrooms with toothpicks, but be sure to let them cool a bit first. (The insides stay very hot for a while!) These are also gangbusters served over Bourbon Steak.