We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't like the taste of steak and mushrooms? Well, here's a great meal starter that combines those two great tastes in one easy recipe...and you can serve it right from the grill!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, lightly rinsed and dried
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Pour into a 9" x 13" disposable aluminum pan and grill for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing occasionally until hot and the mushrooms are tender.
Serve the mushrooms with toothpicks, but be sure to let them cool a bit first. (The insides stay very hot for a while!) These are also gangbusters served over Bourbon Steak.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!