Homestyle Roasted Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love 'em, but we always thought they were too much work. Well, try these and I bet you'll be as surprised as I was the first time I made them this way.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 to 5 red and green bell peppers, seeded and quartered (about 4 cups)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peppers; mix well. Add the peppers to the bowl and toss to coat well. Place the peppers on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once during grilling.
If you like your peppers crispy, then leave them on the grill a few extra minutes.