Honey Stir fry Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stir-fry without oil?! Yup! And the sauce is loaded with flavor...not fat!
What You'll Need
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use vegetable broth
- 1 pound wax beans, trimmed
- 1/3 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, cook the sesame seed over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden. Add the broth and wax beans; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the snow peas and red peppers and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly. Add the honey mixture; mix well. Cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.