Honey Stir fry Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stir-fry without oil?! Yup! And the sauce is loaded with flavor...not fat!
What You'll Need
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use vegetable broth
- 1 pound wax beans, trimmed
- 1/3 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, cook the sesame seed over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden. Add the broth and wax beans; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the snow peas and red peppers and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly. Add the honey mixture; mix well. Cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.