Honey Vegetable Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking with canola oil is preferred not only because of its light flavor but also for its health benefits. Canola oil is low in saturated fat, and a tablespoon contains only 120 calories.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 small eggplant or 1/2 large, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch-thick on the diagonal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine stir-fry sauce, honey and crushed red pepper, mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat, add remaining ingredients and cook 3 minutes. Stir in honey sauce and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve over warm cooked rice or noodles.
Recipe adapted from Canola Gourmet Cookbook
For more information about canola oil, visit www.northerncanola.com