Indian Spiced Veggie Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Frozen vegetables and super tasty burger or beef alternatives make this Indian Spiced Veggie Skillet our easiest weeknight meal yet! Everything comes together fast, thanks to your faithful skillet and the simple ingredients found in your frozen food aisle! The sultry flavors of this dish from the exotic East are sure to bring a smile to everyone gathered around the dinner table.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen veggie burgers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
Learn how to make this easy veggie recipe with Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.