We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh vegetables are a great way to lighten up any meal. Our soft Italian Vegetables are seasoned as if you were on the streets of Italy, all you have to do is slice, season, and saute! This warm vegetable medley will be a great addition to any steak, chicken, or pasta dish.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in red and green peppers, yellow squash, zucchini, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning; mix well and cook on low heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 90
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.7mg 0 %
- Sodium 325mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!