We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one Killer Slaw recipe! That's 'cause it's packed with the tangy flavors that you know and love in an easy coleslaw recipe. We got this recipe from one of the Test Kitchen's good friends, Morgan Murphy who's mom used to make it for him when he was a kid. We bet that you'll love this one too!
What You'll Need
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, drain excess liquid.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 144
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 9.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 319mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.