Lemon Dill Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our test kitchen says this is one of their favorite veggie go-alongs. Light and fresh-tasting, it goes well with just about everything, especially seafood.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon
What to Do
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes, until crisp and tender; drain.
- Add the olive oil, dill, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Squeeze lemon over the carrots and serve.
Recipe copyright and courtesy of the North American Olive Oil Association.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.