Lemon Dill Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our test kitchen says this is one of their favorite veggie go-alongs. Light and fresh-tasting, it goes well with just about everything, especially seafood.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon
What to Do
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes, until crisp and tender; drain.
- Add the olive oil, dill, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Squeeze lemon over the carrots and serve.
Recipe copyright and courtesy of the North American Olive Oil Association.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.