Light 'n' Cheesy Cauliflower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love cheesy vegetable dishes but wish they were lighter? Here you go! One taste and you're gonna be asking, "How can something this yummy and cheesy be lighter, too?!"
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 10 minutes, or until tender; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In same saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Add cauliflower and stir gently until heated through. Serve immediately.
If you prefer, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cooked cauliflower in a baking dish and top with cheese sauce and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 162
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.3g 17 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 716mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.4g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.