Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a last-minute dish to serve tonight? Well, it must be your lucky day 'cause our recipe for Lucky Cabbage and Noodles is a real crowd-pleaser that comes together faster than you can do an Irish jig! Don't you just love it when luck is on your side?
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped onion
- 4 cups thickly shredded cabbage (about 1/2 of a medium head)
- 8 ounces bowtie noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute onions and cabbage until very soft and light brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.