Marinated Garden Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Whether you grow your own veggies or not, you're gonna love the garden-fresh vegetables in this salad. (Sure, it's okay to mix and match the veggies you use in here so that you use only the freshest ones.)
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into chunks
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish and pour cooled dressing evenly over them. Toss until well coated and combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving, tossing occasionally. Toss again just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.