Minty Indian Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not too long ago when I was at an international bazaar, I was lucky enough to try an Indian dish called Tabbakh Ruhu. It translates to "Spirit of the Cook", and after you taste it you'll know why - because everyone who eats it will compliment the cook, putting the cook in great spirits!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium-sized zucchini, cut into ½-inch slices (about 7 cups)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and add all of the ingredients.
- Stir until mixed and sauté for 15 minutes or to desired tenderness.
There's so much zucchini available to us, especially in the summer, that we're always looking for a new way to make it. Your gang will like it? and so will your wallet!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.