Mixed up Veggie Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab the trivet and set the casserole dish on the table. It's time for a mixed-up dinner!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, water chestnuts, pimientos, onion, and celery; mix well. Stir in the soup, mayonnaise, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese; mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1 cup cheese, cover, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 412
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,027mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 24 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!