Mock Crabmeat Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll think they're getting a seacoast original. They'll never guess it's parsnips ... amazing!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded raw parsnips (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 8 to 9 green or black olives, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 small onion, grated or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- About 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing or mayonnaise to moisten
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Cover, chill, and serve.
Use more or less dressing, depending on your individual preference. Serve over lettuce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 157
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 247mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.3g 37 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.