Mock Crabmeat Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll think they're getting a seacoast original. They'll never guess it's parsnips ... amazing!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded raw parsnips (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 8 to 9 green or black olives, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 small onion, grated or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- About 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing or mayonnaise to moisten
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Cover, chill, and serve.
Use more or less dressing, depending on your individual preference. Serve over lettuce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 157
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 247mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.3g 37 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.