We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushroom Paprikash is a hearty, filling meal that'll have you begging for seconds. Make this quick and easy recipe tonight.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 pounds fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, until tender. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour, paprika, lemon juice, salt, and ground red pepper and continue to sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender. Stir in the sour cream, stirring until heated through. DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.5g 13 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 444mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.0g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.