We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushrooms pair with everything and these special Mushroom Patties made in a skillet from fresh mushrooms, onions, parsley and a few basics are a super main dish go-along.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 pound mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white bread, moistened in milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until onion begins to brown. Stir in mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until mushrooms soften. Remove from heat, stir in bread, eggs, and parsley; mix well.
- Form into 8 equal patties and evenly coat with bread crumbs.
- Melt remaining butter over medium heat and fry mushroom patties 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
Adapted from Beyond Delicious: The Ghost Whisperer's Cookbook
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 353mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %