We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushrooms pair with everything and these special Mushroom Patties made in a skillet from fresh mushrooms, onions, parsley and a few basics are a super main dish go-along.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 pound mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white bread, moistened in milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until onion begins to brown. Stir in mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until mushrooms soften. Remove from heat, stir in bread, eggs, and parsley; mix well.
- Form into 8 equal patties and evenly coat with bread crumbs.
- Melt remaining butter over medium heat and fry mushroom patties 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
Adapted from Beyond Delicious: The Ghost Whisperer's Cookbook
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 353mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.