We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What in the world is succotash? Succotash is a mixed vegetable dish with different kinds of shell beans like corn or lima beans. It's a great medley to accompany any dinner recipe, wouldn't you agree? Our New Succotash recipe gives you a nice update on the traditional versions, so you can surprise the family with one of the trendiest vegetable dishes around! Pass the succotash, please!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute scallions and red pepper until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and liquid is absorbed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!