We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your favorite in-season veggies, like zucchini and summer squash, plus some other flavorful additions and let everything cook together. Noah's Squash is an easy, fresh side dish, and you just need to "think 2."
What You'll Need
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium-sized summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium-sized onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup green or black olives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet or wok, combine all ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until zucchini and summer squash are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 227mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.