One Dish Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One-dish cooking means easy clean-up...now that's my type of cooking!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (15 ounces) creamed corn
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled Ritz-type crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 35 minutes until casserole is golden brown and bubbly.
Try adding 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite spice to "zip" this up try dill, basil, or garlic!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.