Orange Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Orange Glazed Carrots are the perfect side to round out any meal. Both healthy and hearty, you can't go wrong.
What You'll Need
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen whole baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
What to Do
- Cook carrots according to package directions, omitting salt; drain carrots and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining 4 ingredients in a saucepan, stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add carrots, and cook 2 more minutes. Serve warm.
Bet you didn't know that cooked carrots are better for us than raw carrots. Cooking them unleashes more beta carotene, which is a form of vitamin A that appears to help reduce the risk of cancer.
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.