Orzo Mushroom Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you unmold this easy-to-make go-along, suddenly your side dish will become the main attraction. Mushrooms and pimientos turn delicate orzo pasta into a mouthwatering favorite theyâ€™ll ask for again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms or mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 envelopes (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook orzo according to package directions; drain. Place in a large bowl, stir in melted butter, then mix in mushrooms, pimientos, scallions, and onion soup mix.
- Place mixture in a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan, and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Invert onto a serving platter and serve immediately.
This is a hit no matter what you serve it with! Recently, we paired it with our Banquet Brisket for a fun-filled, food-filled holiday get-together.
Just before serving, fill the center of the ring with a bunch of curly parsley to add some nice color to your table!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.